Enrol in your Course
Please click here to go to our Eventbrite registration page:
It is important that all participants and employers understand what is expected of them to attend/hold a training workshop, and what their rights are as students/clients.
With this in mind we have developed a student handbook which includes a range of our policies and procedures, including:
- Student Code of Conduct
- Complaints Policy and Procedure
- Access and Equity Policy
- Recognition of Prior Learning and Mutual Recognition Procedure
- Vocational Education and Training Delivery and Assessment Procedure
- Government Legislation and Acts
- Financial Management Policy
Other documentation that participants should read, understand and acknowledge prior to commencement include:
It is a requirement of enrolment that the participant has acknowledged and agreed to these requirements and this is confirmed by completing the enrolment form.